"Tell Me About Yourself" Blog Award
Today I want to give a big thank you and shout out to Gwendolyn Gage for giving me the Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award! Gwendolyn is a Christian historical romance author who frequently posts about writing, her observations about life, and fascinating historical facts. You can check out her blog Serving Through Words by clicking on the title link or her name above.
Here are the rules for the blog award.
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Award 15 other bloggers, and don't forget to notify them in advance on their blogs!
Ok, here go the 7 things!
1. I sing first soprano in choir. Since I tend to talk directly and in a lower register, people usually assume I'm alto.
2. I'm an only child, but my sister-in-law will vouch for me that I'm not spoiled!
3. On my dresser, I have a porcelain doll named Emma, named after my great-grandmother. My husband bought the doll for me shortly after we got married.
4. I have a major boot fetish. Leather, suede, equestrian, motorcyle, cowboy- you name it, I got it. I wish it stayed cool year-round just so I could always wear them.
5. I can watch Food Network and Cooking Channel all day. I used to hate cooking at first, but over the years, I've discovered that I'm not so bad at it.
6. Coffee and I have shared a romance for years, but recently I've been dallying in the evenings with Starbucks' Chai Tea Latte. I'll never leave coffee. It's just that it has too much caffeine for me to consume so close to bedtime.
7. I collect scented candles. My favorite scents are ones that remind me of being out in the woods - fresh, crisp, and clean.
Time for the next recipients. And this is all fun, so don't feel any pressure if you're way overswamped at the moment to participate. The Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award winners are....
1. Tamika Eason's Blog
2. Jessica Nelson - BookingIt
3. Evangeline Denmark - Breathe In Breathe Out
4. Darlene Shortridge
5. Heather Sunseri
6. Jessica R. Patch
7. Jill Kemerer
8. Julie Jarnagin
9. Keli Gwyn's Blog
10. Cheryl Linn Martin - Life In Flip-Flops
11. Loree Huebner - Between you, me, and the gatepost
12. Marji Laine - Unravel The Mystery
13. Brandy Vallance - Pith and Moment
14. Michelle's Adventures In Writing
15. Katie McCurdy - Legacy of a Writer